Quality embryo development is crucial to a successful pregnancy via an In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) cycle. It can’t be emphasized enough. Identifying quality embryos developing in vitro is critical. The EmbryoScope is an innovative, cutting edge, time-lapsed photography and software solution. Look: The EmbryoScope allows the close monitoring of each embryo’s in vitro growth and development without disturbing the culturing process.
The EmbryoScope is technology designed to improve IVF outcomes.
- Quantitative data on an embryo’s early stage of development in vitro
- Objective information on an embryo’s early stage of development in vitro
- Utilizes time-lapsed photography and software
- No need to manipulate embryos within the incubator in vitro
- No need to remove the embryos from the incubator in vitro
Candidates for EmbryoScope technology:
- Couples having previous failed IVF attempts
- Couples suffering from recurrent pregnancy loss (miscarriage)
Read more: How EmbryoScope Technology Improves IVF Pregnancy Success Rates