How the Mini-IVF™ Helps Women Suffering From Endometriosis
Recent studies prove that large amounts of fertility medications do not increase your chances of getting pregnant through IVF treatment. Look: My revolutionary Mini-IVF™ is a cutting-edge treatment for women suffering from infertility due to endometriosis. Endometriosis Awareness Month in March is a movement to increase knowledge about a disease that is a leading cause of female infertility.
National Endometriosis Awareness Month Facts
Here’s the deal: Endometriosis affects one out of ten women.
- Endometriosis is one of the top three causes of female infertility
- 60 percent of women suffering from endometriosis have no symptoms other than the inability to conceive naturally.
- An estimated 6.5 million women in the U.S. – and 200 million globally – are affected by endometriosis
- The most common symptom of endometriosis is painful periods
- Endometriosis often goes undiagnosed or is misdiagnosed for years because women and teenage girls believe painful periods are normal – this myth must be denounced
Avid Promoter of Endometriosis Awareness
New Hope Fertility Center is an avid promoter of Endometriosis Awareness with the specific goals of:
- Promoting a greater awareness and understanding of endometriosis as a real and debilitating disease
- Highlighting the consequences of living with endometriosis for the women suffering from it
- Creating a greater awareness and understanding of endometriosis among the medical profession, employment sector, and society in general
- Seeking a best practice and consistent care and treatment for women suffering from endometriosis
- Providing an opportunity for those whose live have been affected by endometriosis to play a key role in helping make a difference
Mini-IVF™ Successfully Treats Women Suffering From Endometriosis
If you are suffering from infertility due to a history of endometriosis, our Mini-IVF™ can increase your chances of pregnancy without the need for large dosages of costly fertility medications used to produce an excessive number of eggs. Here’s the deal: The goal with a Mini-IVF™ protocol is to produce between 3 and 5 quality eggs per fresh cycle. The best part: Pregnancy success rates for Mini-IVF™ are comparable to Conventional IVF.
Because lower dosages of fertility medications are prescribed to only produce 3 to 5 high quality eggs, the patient’s cost per Mini-IVF™ cycle is reduced. With a Mini-IVF™ protocol, the patient’s physical discomfort is lessened because her body is not forced into producing the 10 to 15 eggs reached in a Conventional IVF cycle.
Look: The Mini-IVF™ protocol in a nutshell.
- A fertility medication regimen to produce 3 to 5 quality eggs
- Cycle monitoring through ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Surgical egg retrieval
- Fertilization of egg and sperm in vitro via (ICSI)
- Culture and monitoring of embryo(s) via EmbryoScope technology
- Grading and selection of quality embryo(s) for fresh transfer and/or future (FET)
- Single Embryo Transfer (SET)
Candidates for Mini-IVF™
Mini-IVF™ is the best treatment protocol for those women who have been:
- Diagnosed with blocked or damaged Fallopian tubes due to endometriosis
- Diagnosed with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Diagnosed as having a risk of developing Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS)
- Diagnosed with a low ovarian reserve due to endometriosis
- Diagnosed with cancer and are about to undergo treatment
Mini-IVF™ has also become the preferred treatment protocol for:
- Those patients who have failed multiple Conventional IVF cycles
- Those patients suffering from male-factor infertility
- Those patients wanting to reduce their costs of treatment
- Those patients wanting to reduce their risk of multiple pregnancy
- Those patients who don’t want to create excessive embryos due to religious reasons
- Those patients who want to reduce their use of injectable medications because of an aversion to needles
- Those patients who want to undergo another fresh IVF cycle immediately after a failed cycle
It is important to work with a fertility doctor having the experience required to design a customized Mini-IVF™ treatment protocol meeting your personal needs. To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center, call 917.525.5496.