World Renowned Doctor Offering State-of-the-Art LGBTQ Family Planning Options
Only a worldwide renowned fertility doctor offers state-of-the-art family planning options for LGBTQ couples. Since 2004, Dr. John Zhang has consistently and evenly shared his fertility treatment counsel and expertise with the LGBTQ community. The Doctor offers revolutionary Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) fertility treatment customized for every LGBTQ couple’s personal needs.
LGBTQ Family Planning Options With No Judgment
The Doctor offers no religious or societal judgment in serving the LGBTQ community. He strongly believes that every person – regardless of sexual orientation – deserves the right to have a family of their own. Under the Doctor’s supervision and care, same sex couples have realized their dream of becoming parents.
Fertility Treatment Options
Dr. Zhang has steadfastly maintained his mission of reducing the physical, emotional, and financial toll of every LGBTQ patient during their quest to have a baby.
- No sexual orientation judgments
- No gender or transgender bias
- No personal or religious judgments
- No judgments toward interracial couples
- No judgments about marital status
Fertility Treatment Options for Female Couples
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) – artificial insemination using donor sperm
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) – the fertilization of one partner’s eggs with donor sperm
- One of the partner’s monthly cycle is regulated with oral medication
- Oral fertility medications are then prescribed to stimulate multiple egg follicle production
- The growth of egg follicles are monitored through regular vaginal ultrasound imaging and blood tests
- Once the egg follicles have reached a mature stage, ovulation is induced using a trigger medication – hCG – human chorionic gonadotropin
- Ovulation triggered by hCG is timed with the insemination of a highly concentrated amount of motile donor sperm into the cervix using a very thin catheter – similar to a pap smear procedure
IVF Protocol Options:
Fertility Treatment Options for Male Couples
Gestational Surrogacy – using donor eggs to be fertilized with the sperm from one of the partners
Egg Donation – acquiring donor eggs to accomplish gestational surrogacy
Gestational surrogacy may be used to achieve a pregnancy and birth through IVF using a variety of protocols:
A surrogate match is selected by the Intended Parents through an agency specializing in gestational surrogacy – New Beginnings Surrogacy
- Once the perfect surrogate match has been located, her cycle is regulated in preparation for embryo transfer timing
- In sync with the surrogate’s cycle, the donor eggs thawed and fertilized with the intended father’s sperm in vitro through an intricate procedure known as Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- ICSI is a procedure in which a single sperm is injected directly into the donor’s eggs
- Once fertilization is achieved, the resulting embryos are monitored regularly for growth and development quality
- Only a quality embryo is transferred to the surrogate’s uterus
- Excess quality embryos can be cryopreserved for future Frozen Embryo Transfers (FET) procedures
World Renowned Fertility Doctor Serving the LGBTQ Community
It is important to work with a fertility specialist having the research and clinical experience required to design a customized IVF treatment plan meeting your personal LGBTQ needs. To schedule your initial consultation with Dr. John Zhang at New Hope Fertility Center – call 917.525.5496.